Friday, March 14, 2014

Makeup Forever Professional Paris Rouge Artist Natural Review.


Makeup Forever Professional Paris Rouge Artist Natural in N9 Copper Pink

I got this for my Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday gift. I'm always looking to extend the range of brands in my collection and the deluxe samples of this and a mascara are the first Makeup Forever products I've owned. This one was in the shade N9 Copper Pink.


This is what the product looks in the tube. The packaging for the sample is pretty standard, nothing overly fancy and is a bit different from the full size. For a sample, the packing is nice.
Now, for the amount of product you get for this sample, wasn't bad. I was expecting much less, you know it was free and with most, not all, but most samples I feel you really don't get enough of the product to really get an idea if you like it or not. Or if it has some effect that takes a period of time to show results, you never really get enough product to see if it is actually working and worth buying a full size. With this you get enough for quite a few applications.


N9 is a really beautiful burnt rose pink color. I'm not quite sure what kind of finish this lipstick is, but it does leave a nice shine on the lips. In the tube, I didn't think I'd like the color, but once I put it on my lips my opinion instantly changed. Not only is the color nice, but the formula is so creamy, it goes on like butter.
As for lasting power, I did have some expectations, especially with a brand like Makeup Forever. They didn't disappoint. This stuff actually lasted much longer on my lips, than any other lip product I currently have. Not only does the color last, but after its gone, my lips don't feel dried out or feel like there's product caught in fine lines or dry spots if I have any. It also leaves the lips feeling hydrated.

All in all, love this deluxe sample. And I will be purchasing a full size in this shade and probably some others too.

Sorry this was such a short review, but with technology nearly causing my head to explode, between my DSL lines being chewed and burnt and cell phone mishaps, this will have to do. As always, feel follow me on any of my social networks. And I'll see you all again on Monday *knock on wood*

Until Next Time,
May you're technology not make your brain ooze out your ears. And as always, Stay Creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment