Friday, April 4, 2014

Mini Online Haul



This girl needed a little shopping therapy. So today I have a mini haul for you guys from some online shopping I did this week. I found some killer deals that I couldn't resist. So let's get started. 

bhcosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector in Light

I've been out of concealer for a long, long time and bhcosmetics has there concealer palettes on sale right now for 4.95USD. I have no idea when the sale ends, but you get six concealers, 3 regulars and 3 color correctors shades. I have the 120 1st Edition Palette from bh that I love and after a little research I decided to go for this guy here. Especially when I was going to pay twice as much for two color corrector concealers from Maybelline than I got this for. So, we'll see how this palette goes. 


My favorite nail strips of all time. I'm looking into trying to gel strips and polish by Sally Hansen, but for now, I'll stick to what I know I like. I picked up 210 Frock Star, Amp It Up and 380 Collide-O-Scope. I found these on sale for 2.00USD, plus an addition thirty percent off sale items. When these range from 10.00USD to 12.00USD, I was grabbing them. I should have picked up some more, but again, things called a pesky budget and I did want to grab a few other things. 


Next, we have a small size Z-palette in leopard print. I've heard amazing things about these magnetic palettes, so another item on sale since I guess this pattern is discontinued and I just love the print. Couldn't pass this up either. 


I'm giving stila another try. Since their lip palette was a complete and utter flop, I've been so weary of this brand. I really have. I wanted a tinted moisturizer to cut back on the time it takes to do my makeup. I know you can make your own, but, my six month old doesn't allow me much time to anything, thus wanting to kind of slap something on. So, I'm going to give this a go and see if this brand can redeem itself. This is in shade one, which is the lightest shade. 


And finally, we have CK Cosmetics flush with desire velvet blush in 108 Hush. Just a nice natural pink blush. 

And that's all for now. We'll see what the week brings. I hope you all are doing wonderfully. Remember to check out my other social sites like twitter and face, plus a few others. And I'll see you Monday with the first installment of my mini series called, LashTastic or LaShameful!

Until Next Time, 
Stay Creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment